Retrofitting Double Glazing for French Doors
This video shows the installation of retrofitted double glazing over existing glass french doors or wooden glass patio doors. You can see …
- How fast & simple the installation process is.
Unlike with traditional double glazing we do not have to rip out the existing doors, so it literally takes minutes to install & theres no mess to clean up!
- How we completely seal the new doors to not only provide additional soundproofing & insulation, but also eliminate drafts, dust & bugs.
- How well the new doors blend in with the existing decor.
We even install colour matching strips over the area where we insert the fixing screws, so they are not visible … unlike some other solutions!
- How practical and simple retrofitted double glazing is to use on a daily baisis.
Also shows you how you would open & close the new doors & gain access to the existing french doors.
You will clearly see how beautiful & effective our retrofitted double glazed french patio doors will be in your home … seeing is believing!
Installing secondary double glazing to existing french doors
Original window: Glass patio doors / traditional wooden french doors
Our solution: Retrofit secondary french doors to double glaze existing French doors
- Align & install made to order ultra-thin french doors
- Secure frame with screws
- Shows the use of two locks for security
- Install colour matched strips to hide screws
- Manufactured with 6.38mm laminated glass
- Seal around edges of frame to completely seal new internal french doors for sound proofing & to eliminate drafts, dust & insects
- The new french doors blend in perfectly with the existing decor