Usage of New Hinged Window Installed Over An Exising Fixed Window
This video shows how you would use a retrofited hinged window installed over an existing fixed window such as you often find in older houses. You can see …
- How well the new window blend in with the existing decor.
We even install colour matching strips over the area where we insert the fixing screws, so they are not visible … unlike some other solutions!
- How practical and simple retrofitted double glazing is to use on a daily basis.
Also shows you how you would open & close the new window & gain access to the existing windows.
You can clearly see from this eaxmple how beautiful & effective our retrofitted double glazing will be in your home … seeing is believing!
A new hinged secondary glazing window installed over an existing fixed window
Original windows: 1 x fixed window
Our solution: Retrofit 1 x vertical hinged window
- Shows new vertical slider window after installation
- Shows how to open the new windows via two small toggles to allow easy access to existing windows
- Shows how thin the new windows are (just 20 millimeters wide)
- The new windows blend in perfectly and are virtually invisible
More information? Prices? Quotes?
If you require more information regarding our retrofitted secondary glazed windows or doors, or to arrange a no obligation, free, on-site quote, please call us on 1300 127 173 or use our Contact Form to send us a message.
See also …
To see more examples of retrofitted hinged units or hinged panel windows for double glazing existing windows, you can also see the Hinged Unit / Panel section of our Photo Gallery.